Four Words for November

An author I follow on Instagram chooses four words to end every month. I love this idea. Maybe I'm odd, but I always feel like months should have some type of closure before we just dash into the next one. I think this is a delightful, uncomplicated way to look back and remember what the month held. These are my four words for November.

TEARS.
This month held so many tears. I cried because my grandma died, because the evenings are so dark, because my child's hair was on fire and so many other reasons that would bore you to tears if I continued naming them. 

ELATION.


I held my book in my hands. It was a feeling I'll never forget. 

EXPLOSION.
The inside of my brain has been an explosion of writing inspiration. All the writing advice is correct. The more you write, the more ideas you have for writing. They multiply like actual rabbits.

TOGETHER.






When, I scrolled through my photos of the last month, I was reminded of so many sweet moments with the people I love the most. Together makes the hard things lighter and the happy things brighter. 

What would your four November words be?





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts