Blue.

 Can I tell you about my favorite color? 

It's "anniversary, put on cute shoes and celebrate" blue.


It's "maid of honor, yes, we are definitely old enough to be wives" blue.


It's "I picked this branch for you in my puffer coat" blue.


It's "I bought him this shirt when we were dating" blue. And "he still looks so handsome in it" blue.


It's "practical and hides the tomato stains" blue.


It's "welcome home" blue.


It's "how is my little girl this tall?" blue.


It's "tea and words in McDonald's after the girls are in bed" blue.


It's "autumn days so beautiful they hurt" blue.


It's "I am not a crafty mom, will the bathtub be stained forever?" blue.


It's "so anxious for school she wears her backpack at all times" blue.


It's "sit on daddy's knee to remove pokey objects from foot" blue.


Only one word. One color. But it's definition is endless. It's meaning is infinite. 


















Comments

  1. Blue's my favorite color too! I love the way you described it, captured it in all these memories! ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to express a love of blue. ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts