Hope in the Dark (my very own book)



I wrote a book. It's about holding onto hope when it doesn't make sense. It's about believing there's always more to the story and that this is not the end. It's the book I desperately need these days. Maybe you do too.


I wrote it with Advent in mind but I believe it could be helpful in any hard season. It focuses on twelve people in the Bible that clung to the hope of Jesus in the darkest of circumstances. It includes free verse poetry, short devotionals, suggested scripture reading, journal prompts, and a song to accompany each character.

It is being designed and published by the one and only Daughters of Promise. They exceeded all my expectations. It's so beautiful! It will be available to order from Daughters of Promise on November 13. Vienna asked me what I'm going to do when my box of books arrive. I told her I will probably cry. This book has been a labor of love and I can't wait to hold it in my hands. 


My prayer has been that my words in this book can meet you in your own darkness and remind you that hope is still alive. Hope is here. May we have hearts to receive it. 



Comments

Popular Posts