Our AirBnb in Hagerstown, MD

This spring, I told you that we were in the process of turning a rental property into an AirBnb. This project has been one of the most fun, creative things we have done as a couple! Chad loves playing around in the real estate market and I love creating beautiful spaces. This was a perfect combination of our passions. If you are traveling to the Hagerstown area or have guests coming to visit, we would love to host you in this cute little place! Here's the link to book it.


Cozy living room with green velvet chairs. ;)




The couch pulls out to sleep two people.


Dining area and full kitchen.






Fun coffee mugs to choose from and a darling green coffee maker. (If that matters to you.) :)


The prettiest bed against the prettiest green wall.




And my favorite part is the library/office area! I'm treating the books on the bookshelf like a little free library and guests are welcome to take a book or leave a book. :)


A unique, live edge desk.





Front porch sitting area.


Now, I'm off to apply for an interior design job! (After I make my family supper.) #priorities :)










































Comments

  1. So pretty! I love that library bookshelf and the idea of having a free library in your AirBnB!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts