Beautiful things.

Sometimes the hard and beautiful things of life are so closely intertwined I can't tell them apart. And it all starts to feel so very hard. I'm writing out of desperation. Desperate to see beauty in the midst of pain and brokenness. Here we go...




  • my husband surprising me with a brand new kitchen while I went away for a week
  • sisters that happen to be my best friends
  • my favorite special needs girl bringing me flowers because she "wanted to make me happy"
  • talking to Chad on the phone in the middle of the day 
  • my baby winking at me
  • new clock with a pineapple on it
  • a mommy friend who gets it
  • a climbing yellow rose that deserves a second chance
  • looking forward to a Mother's Day lunch
  • friends that act like babysitting my child is a privilege
Maybe that's enough for now. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts